What Is The Concept Of Green Furniture?
First, what is green furniture?
It is generally believed that non-environmental furniture mainly emits free formaldehyde and benzene (benzene, xylene) exceeds the standard and endangers the health of the human body. These two kinds of substances mainly come from inferior wood-based panels and inferior paints.
Green furniture refers to furniture that does not emit harmful substances.
The definition of the higher level: it can meet the specific needs of users, is beneficial to the health of users, has no hidden dangers to human body poisoning and injury, has strict dimensional standards in the production design process, and is designed according to ergonomic principles. Furniture.
Has the following characteristics:
1. The materials used tend to be natural and do not contain harmful substances themselves;
2. Green products are ergonomically designed and people-oriented. They not only pay attention to the physiological conditions of people under static conditions, but also study the physiological conditions of people under dynamic conditions. It will not cause adverse effects and damage to the human body under normal use and occasional use.
3. Design and production to extend the product life cycle as much as possible, making it more durable and reducing energy consumption during reprocessing. 4. The designed product has a high grade and should have cultural heritage and technological content.
Second, the size standard of green furniture
National standards stipulate:
The height of the table is 700-760MM;
The seat height of the chair and stool furniture is 400-440MM three specifications;
Table and chair are used together, the height difference between table and chair is controlled within the range of 280-320MM
The correct height of the table and chair should keep the person's sitting posture in two basic verticals:
1. When the feet are flat on the ground, the thighs are substantially perpendicular to the calves.
2. When the arms are naturally drooping, the upper arm is substantially perpendicular to the arm and the arm is just in contact with the tabletop, creating a suitable elbow support. The two basic verticals enable the person to maintain the correct sitting and writing posture: the appropriate elbow support is created, and the sitting position can be taken upright or slightly forward to avoid bending over the hunchback, causing occupational diseases such as spinal diseases and lumbar muscle strain. For some desktop work, you can also use a slightly backwards sitting posture, comfortable to rely on the back of the chair. The user has a variety of sitting positions to choose from, and can often change sitting posture to reduce fatigue.
The proper elbow support not only makes the sitting posture correct and stable, but also makes the desktop work more standardized, such as writing straight from left to right when writing.
The appropriate elbow support allows the muscles of the neck, shoulders, waist, arms, wrists and elbows to relax during the desktop work, reducing muscle fatigue, pain and strain.
Appropriate elbow support, stable sitting position, keep the line of sight within a reasonable range, avoiding the phenomenon that the line of sight is too short, which is conducive to protecting vision.
The space under the office table top is not less than 580MM, the space width is not less than 520MM, and there is a minimum of leg movement space. After sedentary, you can do appropriate relaxation exercises to reduce fatigue.